Green Hat is Australia’s largest B2B agency and specialises in full service digital and content marketing services. We develop strategy, activate, operate and optimise customer lifecycle programs for our clients.
We work with blue-chip global brands such as Nestle, NEXTDC, McCain and Thermo Fisher Scientific in a young and vibrant agency culture. We are expanding our team to provide specialist services for new clients across Australia and Asia.
We are seeking a specialist data analyst to join our DX (Digital Experience) team.
What does the role involve?
You will be responsible for planning, setting up and optimising our client analytics and insights – organising data for realtime and near-realtime visualisation and reporting. You will be managing data analytics using platforms such as Power BI, Looker, Domo, GA, QLIK and other analytics platforms as required. You’ll be part of a dynamic digital team who supports and learns from each other.
Importantly, you will have an understanding of CRM/marketing data as you will be working with integrations from automaton, ABM and CRM/CDP platforms, and new martech being adopted for our clients.
On a day-to-day basis you will:
- Setup reporting dashboards
- Providing insights to our consulting/AS team to optimise client outcomes
- Make recommendations for improved analytics and benchmarking processes
- Recommend martech platforms for data management and modelling
- Working closely with the DX team for digital intergrations
You need to:
- Understand GA4, audiences, conversion tags and GTM
- Ideally have some experience with Power BI, Looker, Domo, and/or Tableau
- Be an Excel wizard who enjoys formulas and visualisation of data
- Some knowledge of SQL syntax a bonus
- Be an analytical problem solver
- Have a relevant degree
- Be an excellent communicator and clear presenter
- Have a sense of humour and can have some fun!
If you’d like to join a team of digital ‘passionate people’ doing some exciting digital work, and you meet the above spec, we’d like to talk to you!
Want to be Green? Then let’s take it to the next stage.
- A killer cover letter telling us why you’re made for the role
- Your resume
- A link to your folio
*Only Australian residents need apply*