Skip to content

B2B Brand Strategy.

Investing in brand = Investing in the future

Don’t let your focus on the short-term sell you short.

We know that many B2B organisations are sales led, so they tend to focus on lead generation and short-term sales activations. But with only 5% of buyers in-market at any given time, how are you building awareness with the other 95%? * Buyers who aren’t in-market now will be at some point, and are key to building your future funnel. 

Crafting a distinct brand and amplifying it can do the heavy lifting when it comes to reaching the 95%. It will build the front-of-mind awareness your business needs to make the shortlist. 

* ”How B2B Brands Grow”, B2B Institute / Ehrenberg-Bass Institute for Marketing Science 2021 


Brand Salience Funnel.

Longer-term brand building is often put in the ‘nice-to-have-but-not-a-priority-right-now’ basket. But research shows that in 90% of cases, brands that win the sale are top-of-mind from the start of the process**. B2B branding can help you create the kind of awareness that keeps your business front and centre in a buyer’s purchasing decision. 

** "The 5 Principles of Growth in B2B Marketing”, LinkedIn and Binet & Field, 2019 

Branding Schematic-1

What we do.


Brand Strategy

  • Brand audit
  • Brand positioning
  • Brand story, tone of voice & key messaging
  • Brand architecture
  • Brand portfolio analysis
  • Customer value proposition (CVP)
  • Employee value proposition (EVP)
  • Brand naming


Brand Activation

  • Brand logo & visual identity
  • Visual assets & attributes
  • Graphic design
  • Brand guidelines
  • Infographics
  • Illustrations
  • Photography
  • Art direction
  • Storyboards
  • Motion graphics
  • Video
  • UX-driven design
  • UI and website design
  • Digital design
  • Print media
  • Environmental marketing


Get the Brand Synergy Guide.

Get your brand strategy and execution working in harmony to drive long-term growth. Check out our B2B guide.