You: You are an experienced Account Director with strong digital experience. You have a love for B2B marketing, agency life and client satisfaction. You have an inquisitive mind, good intuition and like to Hustle.
Us: Green Hat is Australia’s leading B2B agency. We exist to challenge the b2b status quo—transforming businesses through marketing breakthroughs. Everyone at Green Hat loves B2B marketing. As an independent agency we pride ourselves on growing and developing the best and brightest b2b marketing talent. Our client portfolio includes household names in Food Services, Technology, Healthcare, Hospitality, Professional Services and more.
The gig: Are you ready to take your B2B career to the next level? You'll be driving engagement with a sophisticated B2B client, anticipating and unpacking their needs, working with them to shape strategic, creative, content, media and digital projects. And ensuring that we exceed that the agency teams exceed the client-need.
We are looking for a grown up with:
- A demonstrable passion for B2B marketing
- 6 years+ account/ client service agency experience (experience on tech, financial services, professional services clients preferable)
- A proven track record of delivering growth outcomes
- A strong empathy for client-side (maybe even some experience being a client)
- Excellent organisational, presentation and problem solving skills
- A strong awareness of digital, data, content and creative b2b marketing
- An ‘opportunity-over-problem’ thinker
Why join us?
- We are Australia’s largest B2B agency.
- This role offers the opportunity to work fully remotely (or hybrid if based in Melbourne).
- You’ll get to work with a passionate multi-cultural team (we’ve got people from Australia, NZ, Singapore, India, Pakistan, Spain, Germany, UK and more)
- We're informal, we like to have some fun while delivering professional outcomes for our clients
- Choose your own public holidays and work from anywhere in the world for up to 1-month per year.
Match made in heaven?
Send us: A killer cover letter telling us why you’re made for the role along with your resume
Want to be Green? Then let’s take it to the next stage.
- A killer cover letter telling us why you’re made for the role
- Your resume
- A link to your folio
*Only Australian residents need apply*