We are seeking a Melbourne based Junior Graphic Designer, with a minimum of 2 years experience within an agency to work on a variety of projects in and related to brand identity management – across both digital and print experiences. You will have spectacular attention to detail, be creative, motivated, articulate and bring initiative to projects.
To be successful in this role, you should demonstrate experience with Adobe XD, InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop. Your portfolio should demonstrate ability across a range of media, including identity, print, UI and website design.
- Implement brand guidelines across a variety of digital and print projects
- Develop concepts to refined and well-crafted design solutions
- Individually and as part of a team, work on brand identity, visual systems, guidelines and presentations
- Conduct background research on identity and create mood boards for projects
- Bring to life brand stories through print, digital interaction, animation and motion design
- Assist in producing client presentations
- Assist in gathering materials for case studies
- Demonstrated creative ability through a strong design portfolio across a range of static, dynamic and interactive media
- Demonstrated high quality/accuracy in design standards
- Ability to apply basic design principles to creative work
- Strong technical abilities in Adobe XD, InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Proficiency in motion/film editing software – After Effects.
- Strong organisational skills and an ability to set priorities and manage time
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate ideas
- Ability to constructively participate as part of a project team
- Demonstrate a true passion for design and branding
- Desire to proactively seek constructive feedback
- Willingness and enthusiasm toward extending knowledge about technology/media, production process, design applications and working methods
This is a full time paid position. Please submit your online portfolio and CV along with your letter of application.
*Only Australian residents need apply*