We have another unique opportunity for an experienced Account Director with strong digital marketing experience to join Australia’s largest B2B marketing agency – Green Hat.
Unique? Really? Well yes…
We are a leader in the use of technology and data for finding and engaging B2B buyers and optimising CX. We are investing in ABM to help our clients be more targeted with more impact and less wastage. So you have an opportunity to join our crusade in growing the value personalised B2B marketing delivers!
We have significant growth opportunities in strategy, brand, digital, content and creative innovation for our B2B and B2B2C clients. This is an exciting opportunity that allows you to design and pitch inbound, outbound and break-through integrated and account-centric solutions built from our full B2B service portfolio.
We work with blue-chip enterprise brands including Nestle, USG Boral, Sigma Healthcare, BMW, Thermo Fisher and DXC Technologies to name a few.
We hire people who have similar values to our own. Respect, diversity, trust, can-do-ness, honesty and fun-loving-ness. Big egos need not apply.
- Be a consultative advisor to clients, win their respect with your insight, strategic thinking and outcomes orientated approach
- Recommend innovative solutions to client marketing challenges – leveraging the Green Hat team around you
- Manage key accounts to achieve financial targets and client objectives
- Drive business growth within your assigned client accounts – look for opportunities that further enhance our value to them
- Provide team leadership and manage/mentor team members
- Strategically support the management team with a proactive approach to problem solving and innovation
You will bring the following experience, expertise and values with you…
- 5 years + experience in a senior-level agency client-facing role
- A proven track record of achieving growth outcomes
- A strong empathy for client-side and ideally some experience being a client
- Excellent organisational, presentation and problem solving skills
- Sound stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- A sound awareness of digital, data, content and creative marketing and a passion to learn more
- A relevant university degree
We are Australia’s largest B2B agency. You will get to work with smart people and exciting brands.
We believe in energising B2B brands and bringing them to life. We believe creativity, content, data and technology are key pillars in optimising B2B customer experience. We believe ROI can be and should be measured across all aspects of marketing. We operate close to the ‘bleeding edge’ to explore innovations in marketing and then help our clients adapt and implement new ways of working.
We believe our people are our greatest asset, and believe in taking them along the journey – encouraging their learning and aligning their personal aspirations to those of the agency.
We believe that everyone can make a difference and every opinion counts. We believe work should be gratifying and fun.
*Only Australian residents need apply*
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com