We have a unique 3 to 4-day-a-week opportunity for an experienced Finance/Business Manager with strong accounting background preferably with some agency experience to join Australia’s largest B2B marketing agency – Green Hat.
We work minimum 2 days per week in the Hawthorn office. This role may become full-time (TBD).
We are a growing business with a diverse, multicultural team. We work with global brands such as Nestle, Korn Ferry, McCain, Taubmans and many leading Australian brands. We are a 40+ person team minus the politics and bureaucracy. We hire people who have similar values to our own being respect, diversity, inclusion, trust, can-do-ness, honesty and enjoying some fun. Big egos need not apply!
- Reports to the Commercial Director
- Provide financial planning and support with key stakeholders
- Manage budget planning and forecasting and provide monthly variance reporting
- Perform bank, general ledger and balance sheet reconciliations and journals
- Produce accurate financial reporting information related to budgets, accounts payable, accounts receivable, expenses, revenue, etc.
- Maintain the accuracy of the accounting system
- Oversee payroll processing
- Perform other duties as required
Your Skills and Experience:
- Tertiary qualification in Accounting
- Ideally CA/CPA qualified
- Minimum 5 years work experience post tertiary qualification
- Advanced communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy with reporting
- Ability to work autonomously and with the team
- Strong with Xero and Microsoft Excel
- Agency industry experience advantageous
Some of the perks of working at Green Hat include:
- Hybrid / overseas work options
- Additional birthday leave
- Flexible work hours
- Choose your own relevant public holidays
- A bit of fun!
Want to be Green? Then let’s take it to the next stage.
- A killer cover letter telling us why you’re made for the role
- Your resume
- A link to your folio
*Only Australian residents need apply*