You: Have a love for all things content and social media. You relish telling stories and creating compelling content across both short and long form.
Us: Green Hat. Australia’s leading B2B agency. A kick-ass, talented, multicultural team driving one of. At Green Hat, you’ll have a chance to work on diverse projects and great clients.
Are you ready to level up your career working across organic and paid social? You’ll be helping us take on a diverse set of client requirements and set the gold standard for social content creation. You’ll primarily oversee the management and creation of quality organic and paid social content as well as management for our client’s social media channels. You must be able to develop strategic content recommendations whilst running paid social campaigns.
You’ll also get a chance to work across a fantastic set of B2B clients and industries including building and construction, technology, healthcare, hospitality, professional services and more.
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of experience working as a social media manager and content writer or similar position within an agency/client role
- Demonstrated experience producing engaging short form content through a portfolio of work
- Excellent management skills to work to stringent deadlines through strong organisational skills, prioritising time management and meeting deadlines all while juggling multiple tasks and timelines
- Experience reporting on organic social media performance, providing insights and recommendations for continual optimisation
- Able to maintain and improve social media content methods and processes
- Comfortable to engage, collaborate and present to clients
- Exceptional story telling abilities, with a knack for creating compelling narratives that resonate with a B2B audience across various digital channels
- Impeccable grasp of grammar, spelling and punctuation is a must
- Second-to-none attention to detail
- Experience working with social media management platforms e.g. Falcon.io, Hootsuite, etc.
- Familiar with MS Word, Power Point, Google Suite
- Keen to own projects and run with them with minimal supervision
- Ambition to learn and grow, obtain necessary certifications with the aim and ambition to become a creative leader
Great to haves
- Understanding of paid social media strategy and implementation
- Experience conducting social and content audits
- Experience running paid social media campaigns
- Experience with social listening platforms
- Training in copywriting with the ability to write content for website, eDM, SEO, Product,B2B, B2C, Direct Response and Ad,
- Basic photo/video editing and design knowledge
- B2B writing experience across multiple industries including technology, healthcare, insurance, financial services and more
“Good egg” requirements
- Enjoys working in a team and plays well with others
- Curiosity and enthusiasm
This position reports to the Head of Creative, and is responsible for:
- Designing an effective organic social media strategy
- Implement and manage social media strategies and develop content
- Report, optimise and manage organic social media posts
- Writing copy for posts, images, animations, and video
- Working hand-in-hand with designers and developers to bring your content to life
- Monthly reporting and presentation to clients on social media channel performance
- Working in tandem with our accounts service, creative and digital teams to ensure that client collaterals are delivered to brief, budgets and deadlines
Why choose us?
- You’ll get to work with a passionate multi-cultural team (we’ve got people from Australia, NZ, Singapore, India, Pakistan, Spain and the UK working here)
- Work on some big brands with big juicy projects
- Great opportunity to level up your skills – professional development encouraged
- Get coaching and support from B2B marketing industry pros
- We’re informal, we like to have some fun while delivering professional outcomes for our clients
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid work environment
- Work fully remote from anywhere for a full month each year!
Want to be Green? Then let’s take it to the next stage.
- A killer cover letter telling us why you’re made for the role
- Your resume
- A link to your folio
*Only Australian residents need apply*