We have a unique opportunity for a senior marketer with strong experience in B2B digital marketing, demand-gen and ideally Account-Based Marketing to join Australia’s largest B2B marketing agency – Green Hat.
Unique? Well yes…
We are a leader in integrated B2B. A full-service agency mindful of the importance of branding, CX and pipeline impact. We assist our clients with account-centric marketing to be targeted with more impact and less wastage.
We are growing our ABM team to meet significant market demand for 1toMany and 1to1 account targeting. You will work with leaders in the field who are delivering ABM and demand-gen programs globally across the US, UK as well as Australian regions. You will get exposure to our methodology and bring your own fresh thinking to maximising the impact of digital and ABM initiatives for our clients.
** You can work from any location (preferably Australia-based) and we’ll work out a plan with you to get face-to-face on a regular cadence. **
You can find out more about us at www.green-hat.com.au. Explore our digital and ABM services section.
The skills we are looking for:
· Able to plan and manage ABM/demand-gen programs on time and on budget for clients
· Be a B2B digital and ideally an ABM consultative advisor to clients, win their respect with your insight, strategic thinking and outcomes orientated approach
· Lead planning, implementation and managed services for a team of Green Hat content/creative/digital/martech specialists and deliver outstanding outcomes
· Recommend innovative ABM solutions to client marketing challenges – with the support of the Green Hat team around you
We hire people who have similar values to our own. Respect, diversity, inclusion, trust, can-do-ness, honesty and fun-loving-ness. Big egos need not apply.
You will bring the following experience, expertise and values with you…
· 3+ years experience in demand-gen and/or ABM, 10+years in B2B / B2C marketing
· Solid understanding of demand-gen and/or ABM principles, approaches and strategy development process as well as relevant martech and data services
· A proven track record of achieving growth outcomes
· A strong empathy for client-side and ideally some experience being a client
· Excellent organisational, presentation and problem solving skills
· Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building skills
· A sound awareness of digital, data, content and creative to support ABM programs
· A relevant university degree
We are Australia’s largest B2B agency. You will work with some of the smartest thinkers in B2B, digital and ABM as well as work for enterprise and exciting B2B brands. We are a full service agency and so you will experience the full spectrum of B2B services.
We believe our people are our greatest asset, and believe in taking them along the journey – encouraging their learning and aligning their personal aspirations to those of the agency.
We believe that everyone can make a difference and every opinion counts. We believe work should be gratifying and fun.
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Only Australian residents need apply*