Hear from B2B marketing leaders as they discuss the findings of the 2022 Green Hat AMI/BBN Marketing Research study; Australia’s most comprehensive B2B Marketing study.
Speakers: Kerry Cunningham, US-based author of B2B demand waterfall models and frameworks for SiriusDecisions and Forrester, delve into the state of B2B marketing with two leading local CMOs, Bernice Muncaster and David Nicholls, as well as Green Hat MD Stuart Jaffray.
These B2B experts and CMOs discussed the latest trends in key areas such as the balance between B2B branding & demand-gen, effectiveness measurement, content marketing, ABM and martech. They also analysed what best-in-class marketing looks like and what the future holds for our profession in 2022!
During the webinar we asked our participants Which ONE of the following did you find most challenging in 2021?
- Growing and measuring brand awareness
- Generating and nurturing leads
- Implementing ABM
- Implementing martech platforms
- Measuring marketing performance
- Optimising customer experience
The number one challenge according to our webcast participants was generating and nurturing leads, followed by growing and measuring brand awareness. In this year’s Green Hat AMI B2B Market Research study we saw growing and measuring brand awareness come in as the number one challenge for the third consecutive year. To find out more, click here to receive your copy of the study,
If you are looking for further B2B marketing inspiration, then we recommend
- Listen to Andrew Haussegger, co-founder and CEO of Green Hat, on why ABM is best way to generate new leads and retain existing clients.
- The B2B pipeline calculator
- Rochelle Sanko’s blog “B2B Branding – knowing when it’s time for a change”