Using Intent Data to drive great ABM/X outcomes
Join us for our upcoming webinar in the Greenhouse B2B Webinar Series – “Using Intent Data to drive great ABM/X outcomes”.
Third-party Intent data is a hot topic with B2B marketers and for good reason. Applied correctly, it provides a mechanism to identify businesses researching topics relevant to the problems you solve, which means they are likely to be in-market for your products and services. These ‘surging’ signals then allow you to target those accounts more accurately as part of your account-based marketing approach.
With Bombora, the world leader in B2B intent data, we will discuss a 3-step approach that turns buyer intent into an actionable ‘always-on’ engagement program.
The take-aways? How to …
- Use intent data to find those accounts in-market
- Enrich data to build out the account and contact data
- Use this data to segment and engage your audience
- Kickstart your ABM/X efforts without significant martech and process re-engineering
We have two experts in their field speaking at this session:
- Ryan Moline, Senior Product Manager – Bombora (Chicago, USA)
- Scott Caulfield, Head of Account-Based Experience – Green Hat
Registrations are now closed.